Saturday, February 21, 2009

I want to have a family photo

Suddenly I am thinking to have a family photo, a big family photo with parents, brother, sister, and their family. Not the one has to wear formal, that is not our family culture, wearing just clean and nice, react normal, then say cheese to the camera. Hope to see natural smile on every one face, young to old, lady to men. This could be strange idea, because I myself don't like to take photo. But these few days, my mind is full of this, don't know why also... maybe deep inside my heart, I am scared of something will be gone if I didn't do it now..

Let me count the total of my family member first:
Parent - 2
Me - 1
----------
3
----------
Sister
1st - 6
2nd - 6
3rd - 3
-------
15
-------

Brother
1st - 7
2nd - 1
3rd - 2
4th - 4
5th - 4
---------
18
--------

Total = 3 + 15 + 18 = 36!!
Excluded 姨妈姑姐,堂哥堂姐,婶婶.. sound big project leh..

Have to think how to do it...

3 comments:

wk said...

that's a size of a class. maybe hire some photographer to do it?

mf said...

how about u? train for another few months, then we are the 'experimental material' for u, sound good idea? :D

碧云 said...

Ya...me too..I know my family member now is much easier to arrange if compare with yours...BUT..my family is 阳盛阴衰. And usually, man are more 婆妈,they will not agree to do such thing de... Family photo? to them, are too 肉麻..ai.i....