Tuesday, February 24, 2009

workout on my own place, own schedule

Trying to keep myself healthier after back from CNY. Not sure about the sports category, but I want those exercise that can help to make my stamina good, can be done alone, in my apartment. This point me to look for the Cardio workout.

So I found out rope skipping is one of the choice. And it really very tiring, some more only 10 mins as according to the YouTube video, it's really perfect for me.
10 mins jump rope
There are more Cardio workout as related from this YouTube video, one of them is the aerobic exercise. Only when I try to follow this, then only I found my leg and hand are totally 'asynchronous' with the music, totally cannot follow. 乱七八糟
我知道我的音乐感非常差,但不知是差到白痴的地步;我知道我的手脚不协调,但不知是到了完全不受控制的阶段,呆!

Anyway, I hope I will not give up after few days, I hope I would continue to do this as daily basis, if not 30 mins a day, at least 10-20 mins.

Oh ya, there is a frend in FB recommends this -> 100 push up (100PU), just able to finish the W1D1, column 2, any one interested to join me?

修养要培养
健康要保持
竞争力要加强
心胸要放宽
保持开心,好好过日子!

No comments: