Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wind mill 'show'

I shall be grateful that the colleagues here are very friendly and easy going.
When I asked them where I can see some wind mill, I have a surprising response: "Let me bring you there, the biggest in the town!".

So, I went to this place - Zaanse Schans. There are wind mills, cheese making shop, the clog (wooden shoes) house, the Dutch traditional house, which look far 'shorter' than and smaller as compare to now.

Just show some photo here first.. more story to be tell later..it is late now.. I shall be going home...
WindMill-2Just some wind mill

WindMill-From-Bridge-2A view from a bridge
Dutch-Town-From-BridgeA typical Dutch town opposite of wind mill area

Traditional-House-2A traditional house, 小桥流水人家

3 comments:

碧云 said...

Wau... Wau... Wau...

I really like this my dear...
"Wind mill", a landmark to represent Dutch...Wau!

I especially like the last picture, my dreamland, just like a scene of fairy tale ...

Anonymous said...

epall: I like the first photo of wind mill very much.You shooting skill have improve alot :)

BTW,can you capture how tall of DUCTH as compare you.

mf said...

dear anonymous - EPALL
First, you can leave a comments, choose the 'Other' option, and key in your name there, then I would not see you as anonymous, your name will be shown there directly

Second, your request is a bit difficult, you want me to get a guy just to show the different of height for you??? Difficult lah.
Alternative way, use yourself to compare to something that is 190 tall, then you can see the different, ok ;)??