Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Now I really realize in Amsterdam

First night while coming back from office, was get lost to the way back to the hotel. I always block by the river that make me cannot simply make a turn to the direction I want!
Imagine a night, raining, strong wind, and lost in a strange city... although I get a lengzai ask for the direction, but he also doesn't point me the right way at first time. Anyway, finally I able to figured out that I have to find a 'bridge' to cross that river, and this 'brige' = metro station itself :p.
Attached a drawing I made, see if you can understand my route while try to get back home that night :D
Lost-In-Way-HomeLost on way back to hotel

1 comment:

碧云 said...

我想现在的你,已经习惯了一个人在外生活了吧~真的很想告诉你,你很强!不管你内心的想法,真的感觉如何,但至少在我的眼底,你是强者!

看了你画的图,我佩服得要命。如果是我,我想我大概哭死了,崩溃了..不过,路还是要走的,我相信最后我也会像你一样,找到出口。

因为,你是第一强者,而我是第二...加油!