Saturday, November 03, 2007

Landed at Amsterdam @ 2007.11.03 - Sat, Winter - Clear

I had landed safely in the Amsterdam on Saturday local time, and this city already in Winter season.

Weather?
- About the same like Dalian, 12-15 degree if not mistaken

Timezone
- GMT + 01:00, it's 7 hours 'slower' than Malaysia

I will be here for 4 weeks, will be back to Dalian on 2nd Dec 2007. I feel it's a little bit too short for me, I only have 3 weekends to explore the city...and since the sky get dark early, at 17:30 pm, means I have to go out early morning in order to have more time -> cannot sleep too much during weekend then :p

It take exactly 10 hrs flight from Beijing to Amsterdam.

Currently stay at a hotel that does not provide internet access for free, that's the reason I couldn't update the blog on time. And this means I only able do this blogging in office, and it's not good to do it during office hour :p. Anyway, when there is a wish, there will be a way.

I will try to keep the blog updates. Nothing much can be tell today.. till next time, will have more story and photos!

No comments: