Sunday, November 11, 2007

Museum Plein

The place name itself told that, this is an area where the museums are located. Among them, the Van Gogh museum is the most famous (Van Gogh is a Dutch, but he get famous in Paris), and the other one - Rijksmuseum, I think this is their national museum. I didn't visit any of them, bcoz the entrance fee is expensive, and I am not really know how to appreciate art as well. Walking in the park near by is much better choice for me ;)
Oh ya.... there is a Diamond museum there which is free entrance, so, I walk in to have a look. Nothing much, just a crown and 'tongkat', I dunno what is this call in English. You can buy diamond from them directly, they have private room upstairs to serve you.
VanGogh-MuseumThe Van Gogh museum
RijksmuseumThe Rijksmuseum museum
Museum-Plein-Park-KidsThe park near by, with a group of girls jumping on a 'plate' that will make sound 'ding ding ding'
Rijksmuseum-FromPark-FarRijksmuseum view from the park

1 comment:

mh said...

the last pic not bad huh... skill improving ;-)