Sunday, November 11, 2007

Central area in Amsterdam - Day vs Night

When a place is decorate probably with light, night view always look much better than day view.
I was impress at the first time when go to the center area again at night, it is beautiful!
Church-NightNight view

ChurchDay view
DeBiJenkorf-DepartStoreThe DeBiJenkorf department store. In London it is Harrod, in Amsterdam, it is DeBiJenkorf
Street-NightInside a street
Street-Night-FarA 'far' view for the street

Although my shooting skill increase a lot, but I think it's still too far from professional shooting level, especially for the night view :D

2 comments:

mh said...

find a "tiang" (street lamp) to rest your hand while taking picture in night mode, that's what I always do.

mf said...

I found that not only bcoz of my shaking hand, the timing is very important as well, everything in the capture screen cannot has any movement between the time I press the button, until the photo really captured into the camera (I use the night mode which take longer time to capture)

And btw, the tiang all so tall... use tong sampah also too tall for me...maye i should bring the tripod always :p