Tuesday, March 02, 2010

First day after work ---> tired, tired

First day on work, get back to home around 21:00 p.m. !!!!!

Eh.. don't be so surprise, it's not due to busy of work, but it's because of the raining day.
The rain start to drop around 17:30 p.m, like pouring water to the earth, so I mar stay late lor, still riding motorbike, no choice. Even with car, would be crazy jam, I rather skip the jam by staying in office also.

So, how's the first day ?
Hmm.... office environment is good lor, (good only, not excellent :p)
Do feel a little bit unconfortable because I found that I am the lonely ranger there leh. The team I belong to is a new team setup here, and I am the pioneer
--> I am the one and the ONLY one technical person in Java -_- !!

There are other teams, which doing mainframe or COBOL.
These peoples already have their own gang, and I am not sitting anywhere that is close to a person I can talk to, so quite sien lor...

The HR lady introduce each of them face to face to me, but really sorry that I couldn't remember any name when I sit back at my place :p

Not much chance to get know to the people, hopefully I can get along with all of them as times goes by :-)

No comments: