Thursday, March 11, 2010

自娱..娱人

SPM result is announced today, so, I get a call from my 3rd sister this afternoon.

I got 2 nephews that are SPM candidate last year, 1 is my eldest sister's daughter (name W.K), and the other is my 2nd sister's daughter (name B.E).

3rd sister: "eh, your eldest sister called you?"
me: "no, not yet, so how many A's W.K got?"
3rd sister: "geng oh, she got 8 A's leh!!"
me: "wah, very sai-leh ah"
3rd sister: "last time how many A's you get?"
me: "I forgot liao, but not this much, I think is 5"
3rd sister: "Haha, you know what, I got a lot of 9 during my SPM lah, haha"

(at her time, 9 means failed lah)

This is one of the good thing about my 3rd sister, she is very good at teasing on her own weakness, and make jokes on it, I was just laugh out (a bit loud) when she said that.

自贬, 自娱, 同时也能娱人 . 而且能自贬的人, 通常比较抗压, 不会别人说两句就顶不顺
So, 小人觉得这绝对是个值得多多提倡的优点 :-)

No comments: