Thursday, March 04, 2010

back pain is much better now :-)

thanks for all ur suggestion, i feel much better today after try out as what u all suggested.

bought both the patch and the pain killer, so i am 'fighting' with the backache (just found this is the right word) by both 'internal' and 'external' way, i think u can imagine how bad it happen to me.

oh, i have tried the new product, the P***dol patch, feeling very shiok after sticking at my back
but today i bought the old brand, S***bas patch, as the pain area is much smaller already.

will see if need to go to the chiropractic center for further check, i had found one nearby Sunway after Google around

really thanks a lot for you all concern and help ;-)

Related post:
back pain :-(

2 comments:

whistler said...

I find that P*dol brand not really useful to me. The Salon*as chili patch (with capsaicin) is much useful to me.

Btw, there is a chiro that I been few times, recommended by ur former boss. Setsuna asso been there, at Bangsar. Let u know the detail if u want to visit.

jimmy said...

try this chiropractic, dr michael lee. he is pretty good.

http://www.chiropractormalaysia.com/