Sunday, December 27, 2009

stop wasting time!!

actually there are a lot of thing should be learn to enrich my skill-set, Java, Oracle, Unix and etc...
it's just the matter of i want to learn it, or i want to waste my time just like this. too bad i had choose the 2nd option for the past 2 months (in fact, was already stop learning the proper skill for quite a long time, long until i forgot when is my last serious read for the tech. skill)

start now, is it too late? i think at least it's better than not start at all :p
4 hrs a day, too much? i was think of 8 hrs a day since i'm jobless now, but it's really difficult for me to keep myself discipline, so far i am very happy if i can be serious for > 2 hrs a day.

hope i will keep this effort for long, at least until i start a new job.
wasting time is really very sinful...

i have to tell myself to stop wasting time!!