Tuesday, December 29, 2009

motorbiking with no direction in head, and no map in hand

been another interview today, and almost lost in the highway during my ride back.

well.... please don't laugh, i was lost after get out from the mid valley.
i had follow the sign that lead to PJ, then i'm lost!!!
i don't know what is that place i had been, i did pass by the Pantai Toll, then biking on a high way with a lot of cars and 'cabang'. i am always ride in the center bcoz the road sign is only shown when there is a 'cabang', what a good design -_-!!!

strong wind, old bike, cars taking over me, cars horn at me, but i don't care, i just want to go home~~~
and finally it took me an extra hour to get back my home, then i told myself 'adventures spirit never die', no worry, just fill the petrol tank will do :p

1 comment:

jimmy said...

it's time to get a car