Sunday, November 09, 2008

Soup noodle

I cook noodle for my dinner tonight, Chinese noodle, not instant noodle OK

So, the material is, noodle of course, 'little' cabbage, mushroom, and an egg.
My place has no gas supply, so, I am using an electrical cooker (电磁炉). This electrical cooker is what we used for steamboat in MY, that just plug-in the cable, then it can boil up water. Here, they used it for more functionality, can even used to stir-fry, I think this was due to the gas supply is not applicable to every place, so, this is an alternative. Problem with this electrical cooker is that, it cook like a 'wave', it heat up, cool down, heat up again, cool down again. The one I have in this new apartment, lagi gila, keep blinking and making sound 'di di di', and sometimes just switch off by itself,really beh ta-han.

Anyway, the noodle get done after 10-15 mins cook.
I think you must be wonder how it taste right? OK, here i tell the truth:
when i eat cabbage, it taste cabbage
when i eat mushroom, it taste mushroom
when i eat egg, it taste egg
when i eat noodle, it taste noodle
when i taste the soup? TASTE-LESS!!!

So, do you think it's a success or failure for my first cook noodle?
As for myself, I think at least I didn't use my contingency plan -> which is cook instant noodle if the thing go wrong, so, i rate this as OK lah, not too bad ;)

No comments: