Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i don't understand myself

recently i am very busy after work, busy to fill in a document that need to submit for the evaluation for promotion.

Wait, wait.. please don't say 'wah..' so fast. Let me tell more story behind, submitting this document not necessarily means i will get promote, the aim is just to get an 'eligible' to promote status (if i am qualified lah).
Because, if one day, if i am really OK to be promote, without this document being approved, i won't get promote one.

Means, X must be passed then you MAY get Y.
And actually there is kind of 'hidden' rules here, i.e. we can only get promote after work for more than 2 yrs here. This also means I actually no chance in this round.

And filing this document is reaaaaalllly a killing job, it just like you are trying to write more than 10 pages of CV, and the experience shouldn't be older than 3 yrs!! How possible is this? blow-cow lah, what else!!

I dont have plan to stay longer than 2 yrs here. And yet I am spending so much time and effort to fill in this messy document, twist and trick the same content in different way...

See lah, my act is very conflict with my mind. I dont care about promote, I dont have long plan, i just want $$$$, i dont want promote, but can i just get pay raised?

No comments: