Sunday, November 23, 2008

My primary school is in Blogspot!

Amazing.. I didn't ever expect I can find my primary school thru Google, it was just something I do like the 'Wanted' movie, type in and search, and I found there is somebody do blog about my primary school.

Although the school building has changed, teacher has changed, but I do feel very surprise when I reach that blog: SJK(C) Sg. Muntoh. See.. the name was already different from the time I study, it has changed from SRJK(C) Sg. Muntoh to SJK(C) Sg. Muntoh

Ya.. you can say it is very common nowadays, since internet is common in MY. But if you been my hometown, you will find the place there still very ulu, not much people using internet, Streamyx service just start on last 2 or 3 yrs. So, please forgive me if you think I am over-react :D

(阿花, your sister is in one of the blog photo leh..)

2 comments:

碧云 said...

Wasai!! Don't play play...
Our ulu Primary School also got blog liao...

Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

i saw it liao....i let my sister know when i back to titi