Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Camden Market @ April Fool

I didn't fool anybody during April Fool day this year :p, I vistted Camden town since there are lot's of people telling that it is a must visit place here.

So, by bus again, it take me 1.30 hour to travel there, traffic is very bad during weekend.

First impression about the place, many tatoo and body piercing shops there. So, no surprise, you will find lot's of people that have lips piercing, eyes piercing, nipple piercing (about this, I guess only, because all of them not showing the body to me) walk around you :p

Those shop likes to put the big sign on it to attract peoples. Here are some picture:


Shop design


Punkie

There are lots of different kinds of stall all along the road. You can find palmistry, astronology stall in this market as well. Ang Moh also like to 'count life' :p. Oh ya.. another quite common stalls are those selling wax and candle, those claims it used to burn to calm your spirit.

I found a stall quite funny, it sell things that made from the canned drink.

Coke's Bag, only for display

Coke and Pepsi Cars/Bikes

Pepsi plane

There are lot's of food stall there as well, you can have some food while you are hungry walking in the market. I bought nothing from the market...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didnt get any piercing urself. Maybe breast :D

mf said...

I am very satisfy with my breast, there is definately no need to make a scar there to 'destroy' it's beautiful view :D

碧云 said...

Wow, wow!!
Quite a interesting place huh? You went there alone? Em.m..this is my "dream", go for travel alone, backpack oh!