Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Back to home @ 17th April 06 - End of Journey

I had back to my home land on last week, but only update this blog now, after 1 week. It's just too bz at home, there are much more things to do after work other than updating blog :p.

So, my training trip had over, I had been away from home for 2 months plus, not too long, but I feel my cantonese/mandarin speaking speed was 'reduced', dun think it's becoz of getting old, but really didn't talk much in London there.

I have capture some nice orchid picture while I wait for transit at Singapore Changi Airport. But I forgot the place name already.. is it call KOI pond?? my memory is realy getting bad, sign of getting old.. :p

The album is in here

This blog now is officially closed now. Hope it will have chance to have new chapter after this. Thanks for you all reading and support. C u. Or, any suggestion what to blog??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Just keep the blog on...try to post your "daily story" as much as you can, then you will still find it interesting....

whistler said...

hey, how can you stop like that. Disappointing ur reader la.. keep posting.. change ur blog title to journey to the east, journey to puchong, or journey to kuala lumpur asso can what.

Water Blower said...

Yeah, how can you stop like that?!? There is so much to blog about at the place you work now. So happening.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, this is how it ended. So young, so brief, so fast. i am totally dejected .. pls dont kill Journey To the West. Maybe u should invite co-blogger or visitor blogger to this blog, if u too lazy. Just do something. Wait for your good news. :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah..this is how it should be..continue the blog.. keep going. and update your life at China..