Tuesday, December 27, 2011

cuti 1 minggu, tapi manyak sibuk...

Company forced leave this week -> I am enjoying the 1 week + break since 24 Dec.

But, this is really a very busy week, I had been busy traveling here and there to settle my personal thing.

First, I went to JPJ to register plate number myself. Why don't get those runner do it? Well, few points lah:
1. Money lor, got to pay extra 100+ for the runner fee
2. Since I am off, i have time
3. I want to know how it works too

So, after Google around, found a blogger share her experience on doing herself at Wangsa Maju branch, honestly, Wangsa Maju sound a bit scary to me, I totally no idea about this area.

Luckily after ask around, my brother told there is a branch in Salak South. Then found that it's near to LRT station, so, my destination is set!

Walked about 10 mins from the Salak South LRT Station, sweat a lot due to naik tangga...

Counters start at 2 p.m sharp, quite efficient, queue number is jumping fast. Finally is my turn. And I can tell you, I got to approach this officer for 3 times! Not bcoz she is working slow, but the number in my list was all sold out. -_- !!

many many numbers...


OK lah, finally after about 1.5 hours of ding ding dong dong, i got my number lah. So, if you would like to try yourself next time, here's some tips:

1. Find the JPJ nearest to you:
- You must be careful about the state of it, as the alphabet is assigned as per the branch location, I means W?? is for KL; B?? is for Selangor

2. Prepare a list of number you like, yes, you need a LIST of number!

3. very important -> you CAN buy advance number
- For e.g. when I was there, the running number is in 2xxx range. But, it does not means I can't try 3xxx, 4xxx, 7xxx those bigger number
- I am not sure about the alphabet though, means mine is WWE, but I am not sure if I can ask for WWF

4. For some special number, i.e. 8811, 1188, so call hot number, you will need to submit tender for it -> bid with the amount you willing to pay, you will get it if you are the one that bid with the highest price

5. And last most important point, RM 210 is the total cost I paid to JPJ. This is the minimum amount to get a plate number.

No comments: