Wednesday, December 28, 2011

cuti 1 minggu, tapi manyak sibuk... part 2

OK, after plate number, I move on to a very difficult issue that I had been dragging for many many months.

It's about submit the LAD claim to the tribunal office.
Bought an apartment at year 2003, was abandoned for few years, luckily IJM had take over and finally it delivered the keys by end of year 2010. See, it took total 7 years, which means 4 years later than the promised delivery date!!

Actually before this, I had send the developer a mail asking about this thing, and they replied that asked me to wait till Apr 2012 before any action, bcoz they need to settle some other thing b4 come to this late delivery compensation and etc. I am kind like believe it lah, but after read from the FB group of this apartment, they already some people submitted and do get their case win against the developer, which there is a 'court order' that the developer will pay them back money in a scheduled way, so, I decided to submit it lor.

The tribunal office is at Putrajaya, the one at Damansara is moved to this location already.

I hope you don't need to go thru the same process, bcoz this really not meaning any good to us. But if you need it, here is the basic info for you to proceed.

The office address is:
Tribunal Tuntutan Pembeli Rumah (TTPR)
Kementerian Perumahan dan Kerajaan Tempatan
No. 51, Persiaran Perdana,
Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya,

03-8891 4758/4774/4746

Go to 1st floor for the counter service, you should get queue number that in range of 5xxx, it is counter 8 & 9.

The officer will guide us to fill in the Borang I there, just please make sure you had photocopy of these:
1. S&P
2. VP (surat penyerahan milikan kosong)
3. Handling of keys
4. Sijil layak Menduduki (CF)
5. Surat notis tuntutan (the letter that you wrote to the developer, I used the one replied from developer instead)

The officer is friendly enough to guide us on filling up the details. It need the signature of all buyers as state in the S&P, so, if you bought a house with somebody else, it is better both of you go at the same time, else you may need travel so far again to submit it.

Then there are 4 copies of the Borang 1:
1. One is submitted to the tribunal office
2. One to send the AR register mail to the developer (penentang)
3. One to submit to bank, that we get loan from. This one cannot send to the branch lor, then I travel so far to KL only to get a acknowledgment stamp on my own copy, imagine ah, travel 45 mins, then gao dim in 3 mins...
4. And last one I keep myself lah.

Total fee: RM 10 SAHAJA !!

Now, is waiting for tribunal to send me letter so that to attend a hearing between us (penuntut) vs developer (penentang), then it should come into an agreement about the compensation amount.

I can tell you that the total is about 40K + if follow the calculation provided by the tribunal office, but, I heard the maximum amount the people manage to claim is between 10-13K ++ so far, wish me good luck lah :)

No comments: