Sunday, September 25, 2011

this is not an easy task...

learning to use the miCoach application lah

Lot's of questions,
Got to plan the workout?
Got to plan what to do and when and how long ?

I'm start to feel sleepy after browse thru the miCoach website. =_=
Very powerful website, need a powerful brain too.

And I am stupid enough to wonder if I didn't subscribe to the mobile's data plan, will the GPS incurred additional cost if I switch this miCoach on?

Am thinking why need to be so complicated leh, need to plan some more. After plan so much, mm I able to execute the plan ? I think this is the most big challenge for me :D

aiyo... already feeling tired even only think of it

I'm a lazy person that would like to go with my heart one :p
I will try again later lah

For now, I'll keep it simple, run as long as I like, train as many times as I like :p

No comments: