Sunday, October 09, 2011

I am a donor now, are you?

Donor card

At first was thought of all organs, but as I read from an article that the eyes may be taken out and put some cotton inside, then sew the eye lids if I do donate the eyes.
Hmm... I think that will look quite scary to the friends that come and say good bye to me at that day, so I had not tick this option.

But it may be my wrong understanding from a mis-leading article, I will have to check more. If nothing look scary after all, I think all of my body that can be used should be given to those people that need it.

2 comments:

wk said...

Cool! You have made the move. I am still considering. :|

mf said...

wk, most difficult is to get your family to agree on this.

I understand that although there is a card like this with us, the family can stop the donation if they dis-agreed at the last minute.

I am lucky that my sister agreed to be my witness & spoke women when it come to this.