Thursday, September 01, 2011

The long week almost ends...

Gosh, time flies, already Thursday

I wish I have another week of vacation just like this.

Best thing I did is that I control the hours I sleep, I'm trying to back to normal track.

Did jogging 3 times so far, still far from what I used to be, especially today, I think I'm just out of mood doing it, I can't keep myself going further as compare to 2 days ago.

Did finished a story book . Very nice book, interesting to follow that keep me flipping page by page. And in fact, I only found out that it is a 3 series of book that make it call after read till almost half of the book.
So, I started the 2nd one this week, . Seriously, this book keep me reading on it, it used easy English which I can understand, and sometimes surprise that it could be write in such a way. If you like crime fiction kind of story, check this out. Well, you can come and get the one I had read, I'm just keeping it at the bookshelf afterward, I think it's good that if the book can be shared with other :)

Oh ya, I went for a movie too. With my nephew, the Cars 2. Childish ?? Surprisingly, it's much better than I thought, I enjoyed it

No comments: