Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I salute YOU!!

Was looking for a music instrument that I 'should' learn, music was far far away from me after my primary school.

Was first thought of Quena, then was 'swing' between Chinese flute, or the Western flute, and recently was very surprise that actually the digital piano can produce the flute sound. Ya, I know my mind is swinging all the time...

But anyway, this is not my topic today.
Recently I start to search around for the basic music learning lesson in internet, and come across this website: The Internet Music Teacher

I saw the PASSION of a person in this website, and I really admire him.
This guy giving free music lesson in internet, and through out the years, he gains his famous. He is being 'labeled' as The Internet Music Teacher after his countless volunteer work to teach his music knowledge thru internet. I think he doesn't meant to gain all these when he start doing this, but it is the result of his hard-work, and he enjoy it so much while he's doing it.

How can a people doing free thing which cost lot's of time?
Passion on what he is doing is the answer, you just feel energy within him. His happiness, his excitement, he grow from simply teaching into orchestra-ing the pop music, he try every thing in his world, and he shares it to the world, for FREE.

I really salute him, also to other peoples that might doing something else which I have no chance to explore into yet. In a way, they are hero to me. :)

We should learn from this people, learn from their positive way of living.
Live with passion, contribute what you know, shares with others.

I think this will keep us happy, and really, we do not need to think too much what will we 'gain' from what we give, the thing will just work out magically if we do in a right way. We might influence other to do the same, I think this is the most wonderful thing we as a human, can contribute back to the world.

Think positive, act positive!

我佩服, 我崇拜, 我要学习你们的态度!

No comments: