Sunday, December 07, 2008

Traditional Dutch food bistro

The colleague in NL had treat 3 of us from China to one of the bistro located in the city area. This bistro is famous as with it's great environment, and the local food they serve.

I ordered the stamppot, with beef

And I am the only lady in the table, so I get this special treat from the bistro owner, sing with the dick...oppss.... no no.. sing with the pepper shaker made in Chinese, with nice picture on it :D, welcome to Amsterdam!
燈燈燈凳 ...咪眨眼啊哪

We have a great evening there, I really like this bistro style a lot. Where you can sing, laugh, talk with friends, and the owner never show you a face that you should leave after your meal. I actually hope I can have a small business like this, a place that can give people this kind of feeling

No comments: