Thursday, December 25, 2008

Know or not doesn't matter, gaya.. mesti ada

Well.. I am a no-believe poor gal, so, X'mas for me is really just a holiday.
How to pass my time in this cool winter is the main problem I need to figure out.

And I found it is true when you are too bored, spend money is one of the way to make you forget about your boring life. So, I went to buy a badminton racket, a dozen of shuttlecock and a jump rope. Sound like very healthy life right? I don't even have all these thing when I am in KL

All these thing cost me total RMB 250 (RM 125), cheap right? Well, the racket is not the famous brand, it is a brand name Victor, maybe you never heard it before. As the promoter recommend, unless you are pro prayer, and if you plan to buy a racket that more than RMB 1000, then should go to Yonex, else, Victor is good enough for a player, a beginner player like me. I'm convinced by this lady, she has very good serving attitude. Definitely I will go back to this shop next time for other sports need

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gaya?当我看到这个字的时候,我还以为你写错了!读下去,原来是我错了!
看来我眼睛除了钱以外,没有什么字可以入我眼的了。唉
gaya?kaya?傻傻分不清楚
圣诞节也对我没有什么意义!除了小时候相信圣诞老人以外,就再也没有庆祝圣诞节了。
这可能也是商家制造商机,才会大力推广圣诞节的原因。我才不花那冤枉钱呢。^_^

Anonymous said...

call me for badminton when u are back