Monday, December 01, 2008

Landed in Ams

Landed at Amsterdam after 10 hours flight from Beijing, and check-in to a very nice apartment.

My room is at 3rd floor, I carry my luggage all along the stair case (very small foot steps) from the ground floor, and when reach my room, I found there is actually a lift!! I am really so stupid






And I had just remember that I forgot to bring my short pant.. will be very uncomfortable to sleep with jeans (i know you may suggest me not to wear anything, but i am not used to it woh.. feeling very 'unsecured'), and feeling sore-throat, hope it won't get worst, i must drink more and more water

2 comments:

碧云 said...

Wow! arrived to Amsterdam?
Enjoy your white Christmas there, friend...

And,
show me nice photos pls...

Anonymous said...

现在是冬天吧!
要好好照顾自己!
我今天刚从云顶回来
云顶的天气变了
并没有以前那么冷了
穿短裤、穿短袖衣都不会感觉非常冷
很奇怪的感觉