Saturday, August 09, 2008

I quit

After not too long of struggling, officially I had quit yesterday, 2008.08.08, the date which same as the Olympic Beijing open ceremony.

And I quit without a job, but I don't care too much now. So what, won't die one lah.
I can take bread for 3 meals everyday, and I think I can survive this kind of life for few months, provided the bread taste nice lah.

Then, what next? Hmm....
1st, for sure pack and go back Malaysia, else will be illegal immigrant in China. I might be the first crazy Malaysian to be illegal immigrant to China, and if I want to be illegal, China won't be my first choice, crazy meh :p
Still not sure the exact date when will go back Malaysia, next week only will have idea when is my last day. But I think it would be around Sept. 2008.

2nd, find a job lor, where to find? I don't know any other place than KL for now, if you have any suggestion, maybe can share with me?? :D

and then life continue.. ah fong is still ah fong, a bit lazy, crazy, LCLY... and etc.. ;-)

5 comments:

wk said...

Wow.

This time sure got lot more time to consider.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

epall:IBM Malaysia can hire you. My friend(Java Backgroud)is working happily in the firm.

Anonymous said...

karen: Lets go out minum minum when you back to Malaysia. Remember to look for us.

Anonymous said...

come back to us!
~Q~

碧云 said...

哇哇!
抱歉,很久没来了,
现在才知道这消息。

你....
果然还是....

也好。

你妈会是最开心的一个。

没什么大不了,
至少也尝试过了。

欢迎回来~

大马欢迎你!! (哈哈!)