Thursday, August 28, 2008

中秋人团圆- Home trip during moon cake festival

I guess there are people might be surprise if they know I am going back to Malaysia again, means twice home trip a year. Well, they will think what happen to this stingy lady, willing to spend so much to travel back home

Anyway, I had bought my tickets, it's going to be really short break.
2008.09.13 midnight landed in KL, and leave KL on 2008.09.21

If there is chance, hope to meet you all while I am in KL.
But.. i think mostly i will spend my holidays at my hometown, Titi -kong

So, Happy Mid-Autumn to all of you, wish you all 'round-round full-full' always.

3 comments:

abe said...

alrite, see you, and remember to come visit in KL.
Can have a dinner together. ;-)

Anonymous said...

welcome back..if got chance can go for a meal together.

Anonymous said...

come back also didn't call us. we go yum cha mah