Tuesday, August 19, 2008

and I stay...

I quit 10 days ago, and today I had withdrawn my resignation.

Not because of money, I didn't ask for pay raise, then of course this is not what they counter offer me.

But basically with the 3 main reason i tell, after these 2 weeks, all these 3 will be resolve. The most important is I will be put into a new role, a role that I wish I can move to, which is the reason I tell why i choose to leave. The big boss here promise me to get this role from client, although it will be very challenging, as this is new role in the whole team, I will get limited reference or help internally, but I think I should give it a try.

Wish me good luck, wish I am really get start on the path I want here

God bless me.. o mi to foh

6 comments:

wk said...

Good news indeed.

Water Blower said...

Aiyo Fong... cannot like that lah... you want to be like our G, always flip flop on the decision

碧云 said...

两个字,
加油!!

Anonymous said...

加油

Siu KeOnG said...

welcome home..hahaha
i at hainan too long, i also boring :D

abe said...

加油啦!