Saturday, August 23, 2008

BBQ - JinShiTan

Went with colleague to BBQ at a beach name JinShiTan today. Well, BBQ at beach side, nothing much special, some different thing I notice are:
1. Their beach has very strong seaweed (海带) smell, when I smell it, I start to imagine those people swim in the sea, may end up get those seaweed hang on their body when they back to the beach :D
2., Besides smell of seaweed, the BBQ smell very strong as well. Obviously every body are there to BBQ besides swim
3. Crowed, beach is full of manusia and tent
4. Their BBQ not only about meat, but also bun, garlic, big green chili, gum zhum gu (that small small mushroom), so, more variety as compare to what I did in M'sia

Then.. itu saja lah, just have a look at these photo.. (look my hair got so long now..it's so many months after my cut, it's during CNY)


Preparing garlic and gum zum gu to BBQ
BBQ-ing big green chili(left most), bun, gum zum gu, meat, jagung
b4 dismissed, group photo is a must ;-)

3 comments:

wk said...

I think you look better in longer hair.

mf said...

wk, i think the same for you too. (i saw u with ur latest hair style in FB pictures)

abe said...

wah, like this ma very sui lo...
dun cut anymore la...
my hair also long liao, sien....
cutter rosak liao, cannot cut +_+"