Friday, January 13, 2012

vroom vroom lesson 1

Got my car since last Sat, but was too busy till no time to have some drive fun with it yet.

Just now, with the si fu instruction(a professional in car driving coach), and is my brother-in-law's old old friend, ask me to just try the very very simple thing with the car, which is:

With hand-brake in place, and P mode
1. Press on the oil
2. Press on the brake
Move my foot step between these 2 pedals to just feel the thing.

Then, some fun begin, which is ONLY moving forward and backward :D

Very interesting thing I found out is that, actually I don't need to press on the oil, the car will automatically move forward when it is in the 'D' mode, and backward when it's in the 'R' mode !!

Seriously, I was thought that we have to always press oil to move the car :p

Stupid mf ?? Yeah, I admit that!

:D :D, I never drive you know, it's my first lesson leh, I'm feeling good with it ;)

No comments: