Friday, January 06, 2012

it's a trust

just accepted a part-time job from an old old friend, well, in fact, is my si-fu when in my first job, a very nice lady :)

after finished the call, then only realize that we were talk all about the things need to be done, but not even talk about anything on $.


I think this is the trust between us. I trust that she won't take advantage on me; and she trust that i won't cut her throat. I simply like this way of doing thing.

But believe me, in real business world, people like she and I, will be dead also don't know what's the reason :)


OK, will be very very busy with this, as i will have to learn the framework that she mentioned

Also, I am quite tight with my office work after the new year break.

This Sunday got to go back office, bcoz next Tuesday they got a presentation for the RFP, I got to support technical side on the area I work on. Seriously, I worried on this, because I don't have confidence on the infra, performance & security thing.

Don't know how bad it will go...

No comments: