Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cabut gigi again....

Finally I extracted the other teeth, it was cracked very serious, until pain like hell when I touch it with my tongue.

The dentist is very very nice & professional.
Dr. Joanna Vorhauser as well: http://praxis-vorhauser.de/

She is friendly, very patient to explain the problem, and I think the charges is reasonable and acceptable. It cost Euro 55 for the x-ray & extraction. One thing impress me is that she try to help my teeth, at first she take out the cracked part to check if it is possible to made a filling instead of remove the teeth. Just too bad my teeth was cracked till very deep level already, until the root.

There is another choice other than extraction, 挑牙根
But this need to be done in 2 session, and it cost about 800 Euro.
I think it would be cheaper to implant a teeth later in MY.

So, I loose my 2nd teeth in this year. Sad... but I am happy that I can chew and eat without any worry now :)
2nd cracked teeth in year 2010!!

1 comment:

碧云 said...

噢~這是我第一次看見“牙”的完整樣子...