Wednesday, April 21, 2010

wireless connection koyak ??!!

Found that the wireless connection is working perfectly if my laptop is located very near to the router, where near means --> the living area instead of my room. So now I am thinking maybe due to the 'aged' router, it's 'broadcast' power is getting lousy??

It's still work now, let me move my laptop back to my room, and change my place from the corner near to window to somewhere near to the door --> just try to reduce the blocking by the wall, hope it works ...

sigh ~~ confirm cannot connect from my desk in the room already.
the connection getting weak as oppose the distance from the router

not yet try to reset router and firmware updates, but since this router is quite old, also the wireless is only not reachable if it is 'far' from it, these make me think maybe it's really time to get a new one.

will still try to survive it till the next month or so, bcoz i just spend my money to get that LCD screen neh


我哭 我哭 我哭哭哭
/(ㄒoㄒ)/~~ /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~ /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

真想找个人来掐死她( or 他) !!

wait wait wait, i found something interesting.
the wireless connection is gone when i close the laptop lid
need more Google ... (with the lid open :p)

wahahahha ~~~
finally the connection problem resolved already,
看来, 我还是很不错滴 :D (i means i am good as to keep trying on possible solution lah)

feeling good of solving this finally, also, solved without spend a cent :D

No comments: