Sunday, April 25, 2010

how about get myself a flute ??

Die... suddenly my mind is telling me to choose 1 kind of music instrument to learn up. Was first check on the flute, and at last i'm attracted to the Quena - a traditional flute of the Andes, South America

Why Quena? Not too sure, but just feeling it's nice, I like the feel of it, sound very .. err.... 比较低沉, 粗犷, 沧桑, 它让我联想起很广的草原空地, 连着天空那种感觉; 就是很贴近大自然, 和很广阔的感觉

Actually it's quite difficult for me to illustrate it, as myself actually not good in English/Mandarin, and most important, not good in MUSIC!! I know nothing about music, it's just as simple as I like it or not when first heard of it.

Then I realize that I had a chance to see a group of South America street performer during my visit to Amsterdam, I posted in my FB. South America Indiana street performer

This could be another ’3 minutes enthusiasm' for me, let me see if this still in my mind after few weeks / months, then I will take more active action lah :p

Quick check on internet, it cost about RM 200, included the shipping fee.
Quena @ Novica

2 comments:

ah fah said...

aiyo...我想買的是鋼琴或者是keyboard woh..

mf said...

those seems like very expensive leh :p

actually those flute used in 管弦乐团hor, all cost > 2000 easily leh

i only choose the cheap and easy to start first lah :p