Monday, February 08, 2010

Finally confirm on the new job

Oh... my new job base office is in Mid Valley, there are few people asked already, so I think it's better I post it here :)

And, will start work on 1st March 2010, Monday, guess is Chap Goh Mei day also

OK lah, I confirm to take the offer already.
Although the pay is not as what I expected, but I think I can grow from there :)


Will start work after CNY, but not sure about the exact date yet. The HR is still in progress of preparing me the finalize offer letter, I hope it won't go anything wrong at the last minute.


So, I am happy with this, then I can enjoy my CNY in a 'peaceful' mind, hehehhe

Happy Chinese New Year everybody!!

Related post:
and now .. it is almost there

1 comment:

abe said...

congratulation!
btw, where is the location?