Wednesday, February 03, 2010

and now .. it is almost there

OK.. 2nd interview is over, and in fact this is not really an interview, it is more like they telling what I'm going to do if I join the company.

So, it's a good news and bad news with this interview progress:
Good --> I might get the offer
Bad --> Their salary range is not up to what I expected

But I am still waiting for the HR to call me for the package details. I hope it would not be a big cut, because as consider from the job nature, company culture, location and etc, I think I like this job, as long as it is not too much pay cut, I think I would say Yes to this :)

Related post:
it's now 50-50

3 comments:

abe said...

congratulation and good luck mee fong!

碧云 said...

Good news for the new year at least...
Look forward to see you soon..

Anonymous said...

good luck fong gu gu !!!!