Sunday, March 09, 2008

A weekly call back to home

Make a call back to home today, my sister was so excited to tell about the 12th General Election result in Malaysia. A lot of 'wah...you know ah..', 'this time this xxx die lor...', 'this semi value ah.. loose already..', 'this 'aeroplane' party (she always confused about the rocket and airplane.... :D) has make a big success..', even the place she stay currently also overtaken by the opposition party.

But when I ask her, did you went to vote then?? She cleverly pretend like doesn't hear me clearly... so, we are same same bad Malaysian.

To be honest, I am quite happy with the result, especially when get known those newbie, but has very strong analyst and opinion on how to make our society better has win the battle. This is very good news. I always believe, no matter which party is in charge, as long as we have a fair and wise government, then I will be very happy already. .

Anyway, I am not a good politic observer and criticizer, better not make too much noice .. I will just keep my vote to the one I believe they will fight for better future :p

So, let's hope for better tomorrow. Hope the new government will not assign any minister that like to make joke, some more stupid jokes that laugh by the world.

No comments: