Friday, March 21, 2008

Die lor.. no water leh

After gone thru damn stressful 2 weeks, though can have a good rest tonight, who know there is no water supply at home!!! OMG... what is this?? Damn bad day, damn bad luck

Heard it's because of the broken pipe, would be only recover by tomorrow noon,
I want to 'xu2 xu2' leh..

我的天啊。。。咋办呐???!!

Option 1: Go to hotel tonight
-> Too expensive, not my style

Option 2: Take cab, go to office
-> This would be the most expensive toilet fee I pay, but I can refresh a bit there also right...

Option 3: Go to friend place
-> I don't really have friend here lah.... make me feeling home sick only!

Option 4: Just go ahead 'xu xu'
-> Don't know my apartment-mate will get angry with me or not.... worry....

我要回家啦,真个鬼地方!!!

2 comments:

碧云 said...

Bad environment can cause homesick...Ya I understand.
Guai1~ Guai1~
I know is a bit uneasy, but hang on, you can do it de.
JIA YOU!! JIA YOU !!
There's still another option, go to buy a big bottle of mineral water, might be cheaper right?

mf said...

haha.. you are damn right, what I did is using the mineral water for brushing teeth, then recycle this water to flush toilet, what a good idea right ? :D

I wonder how come when we have water supply, we never recycle water in this way, we do this only when we are in a limited supply environment. So, I guess it is good to be in difficult situation sometime, it will trigger our creativity ;)