Friday, March 17, 2006

'Fung' can cook !!

Dinner is a headache for me nowadays. There is no more prepared food when I reach home!! Now I know my sister was a wonderful person in my life :p.

So, sometimes I did cook here. But all of them is very simple food. Not as chef standard, but it's definately better than those chinese take away!

First, pepper + mushroom, the 'material'.



And one of my frend dun know what is the pepper ( 灯 笼 椒 ), here is it's look:


So, the cooking process, oil first ? salt first ? water first ?? Dun really care, all go by 'feel'. And finally this is the dishes I have. Look nice leh... :D



So, this is my dinner. Very simple but colorful dinner. The egg is in golden color, with the york being cooked just nice. I will give my egg 99.99%. But the pepper dish, I think it's overcook for 1 minute!! But still taste nice ;)



Sometime I cook pasta as well. This rather is very very simple. Basically NO skill at all. Just 'rebus' the pasta, then put on those ready made pasta source. That's it.

6 comments:

whistler said...

sure boh, your peper dish is eatable?

mf said...

It's not only eatable, it is just below the 5 star hotel chef standard

Water Blower said...

No meat? You really are low maintenance lah...

Anonymous said...

Hey! From the picture, it is look good and delicious leh, but don't know the taste lah, ha ha ...

By the way, I never know that you can cook huh? Em.mm.....so this is the good practise for your stay in London, keep in up!

I like your fried egg...ha ha ...

mh said...

Don't always try the tomato paste lah... you can either try white sauce (those serve with carbonara)... or try to fry it (spaghetti fusion style).

mf said...

tell me more how to cook, then only i can try mah. i'm learning very hard now.