Saturday, December 27, 2014

Alwasy stuck at Getting Start ....





Taking this long weekend as opportunity to learn a new skill, which I should have start long long ago.

But I tell you, everytime I want to start, I am always get stuck with setting up it's environment !

Need to download this download that, and with my slooooww Streamyx speed, very frequent I am always distract to other this even before everything get downloaded.

Now it is estimated to take 2 hrs to download that Andriod Studio.. aduh...


OK, my plan is, to develop a simple plank exercise app, that I can choose the position, to specify the interval, and to mark automatically on the calendar after complete.

Why this ? I was looking for something like this, but none match all criteria I am look for, so I would like to try to make it myself, for free.


No comments: