Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ya, kita pakai POS Malaysia

Went to MPSJ branch at Bandar Puteri. Need to checks my statement as I had already change the address, but I have not receive anything from them for the past 1 year!
This branch is really nice as every time (well, it's just 2nd time today) I went, there is NO ONE in the queue, I get served immediately.

So, here's the story:

Me :"Saya dah minta tukar alamat lama dulu, apakah status-nya?"
Officer :"Bagi saya address"
Me :"1231242332dsjfaksldfjakldsfjas"
Officer :"Ya, alamat dah tukar."
Me :"Mengapa tak terima apa-apa surat? Saya dah tukar sejak tahun lalu. Satu tahun berapa kali kena bayar?"
Officer :"2 kali."
Me :"Jadi mengapa tak terima apa-apa kalau alamat dah update ini?"
Officer :"Ya, memang kena datang sini jikalau tidak menerima apa-apa. Kita guna POS Malaysia."

I am speechless when she answered me in that way.

Some more with a 'poker face', totally no sign of 'sorry', no sign of 'I understand you', she's really emotionless till I wonder if she really heard me sometimes, that's why I keep repeating my questions.

Yes, maybe she has a valid reason to tell me not their responsible as the statement is NOT delivered by the POS Malaysia. But why is me that has to pay the penalty where in fact I totally no idea how's the payment going on?
I think short but sad conclusion is: we live in a place where we have to do the other party work just to protect our wallet from being blood for their mistake, keep track of the payment, suka-suka pergi lawat office to check status, be prepared to pay penalty and etc.... what a wonderful world here ...

No comments: