Monday, May 21, 2012

vacation plan...

Submitted my resignation letter to the taukeh on 4th May, so, tentatively, 4th July should be my last day.

Am suddenly has a thought to drive far for vacation before my new job which start at 30th July

Hmm... maybe a peninsular drive-around trip :p ?

But seems like I might be going alone.
Found that my sister won't be enjoy if only she & me, so I had drop her out of the list, maybe ask my mom lah :D

Any body interested to join me ???

I start looking what to do with Terenganu, well, not to the Redang Island this time, just the town area, and then move on to other states.

3 comments:

wk said...

i have the same plan but yet to put it in action.

where's your new place btw?

碧云 said...

Wow! Sound interesting! How I wish I could join you, but I have planned a few short trip from July till end of the year, not enough leave to cover, haha...

Btw, all the best to you in your coming neww job ya. Emm...find one day go KL jalan jalan, fetch me to yamcha ok?

mf said...

wk, wait for ur confirmation next week ;)

Venus, of coz OK lah!
It's good to train my skill too