Thursday, April 05, 2012

a little bit of exciting, a little bit of worry

Next,

I'm feeling a bit exciting, as I will drive to Melaka this weekend with friends.

Yeah, u read it right, I will DRIVE :D

Highway shouldn't be any problem, as it just go straight & straight.

I do worry a bit on parking lah, heard it is always jam in the tourist center, and our hostel is located in the Jonker street, right in the center of tourist hot spot!

But, luckily my friends are all more experience than me in driving, I hope they can help if worst come to worst, I really cannot park my car nicely

hu ah, I will be having fun with my little Polo

If this is a good experience, I might want to drive to another place for another weekend trip. Maybe this round get SK, CY, KK, and let's go Ipoh? kekekeee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wooo... so nice. We plan for a trip. U also dun worry, SK & KK is experience driver.