Friday, November 26, 2010

back from the long trip

I'm back to the Frankfurt apartment, in fact was back on 24th Nov night, so it's now already the 2nd day after the trip.

It was a very very nice trip, almost perfect!
The little 'problem' was the rain while we are in the Florence, but I think we are very lucky that ONLY this place was rain a lot, other was just nice weather.

And one big surprise is that we saw the Pope in the Vatican!!!
I am not sure what is the event going on that day, only know that the Pope was pray for the people on that day. We were so surprise to meet him, although we are not his follower, but he is a big guy which may not been seen easily in the public. I think we were bless with this good luck :)

I will try to post each place we visited slowly in coming days, it will be another big project for me, need a lot of time to do it.

And now, in Frankfurt, it is getting very cold.
My brother & his wife had depart from Frankfurt this morning, while on the way to the airport, it was snow here!! They were happy because it seems like they enjoy everything they can in this trip already. Experience with plane, train, boat, a lot of walk, rain, and snow. What else we can expect for a budget travel ?


Snow in the morning

No comments: