Monday, October 05, 2009

Transaction timeout ??!!

finally.. i got my e-ticket! Siu Keong, nowadays u so rich ah, RM 410 can be just throw away like this?

just book a ticket, GuangZhou - KL, MAS, then after make payment, the website telling me timeout!!!

holly shit, money already transfer to MAS, and timeout!!
make a call to the customer service, they tell me to call again after 24 hours, means I have to check again on Wed, don't know what will happen. I told the lady, the website make me scare, how come suddenly timeout? she said.. it's normal .. celaka

btw, the ticket quite cheap, abour RM 410 included tax, 1 way lah.

3 comments:

碧云 said...

Take Airasia mah, it is cheaper..haha...

Siu KeOnG said...

410...drop also drop la..hahahha

jimmy said...

that timeout is ok larr.. as long as it don't timeout while in the air..lagi scary..