Thursday, October 29, 2009

要走了...

Tomorrow is my last day with IBM Dalian, will have to return the laptop to company
-> which means I will not able to connect to the office proxy server
--> which means blogspot.com will not be accessible
--> which means Facebook will not be accessible
--> which means YouTube will not be accessbile

so this would be my last post that i do blog in Dalian

Today, I start to feel a bit lost and sad. I will have to leave a place that I work & stay for 2 years, and this would be forever goodbye :(

Although I do feel bored sometimes during weekend, but I really enjoy the freedom I have here. Being stay alone in an apartment, taking care of myself, facing new environment, difficult culture, different type of people when first come here, all these is nice experience for me.
As for working environment, met some that is really stubborn that can't get along with me also, but found after all, we still can work as a team; also there are much more team member that are treating me well, I will missed them for sure :)

唉~~虽然是自己决定要走,还是有点失落滴....

So, good bye for now, will be back on jitgehlang after I back to Malaysia!!

C u soon!!

1 comment:

碧云 said...

人生,总有常换轨道的时候,
曾经路过的风景,
也当然会有些留恋。

但是,我们没有太多时间,
也很难坚持自己曾认为“最美”的风景,
等到了下一站,
你又会爱上那一个地方。

曾经历过的美好,
就等到我们坐在摇椅的时候慢慢回忆吧~