Wednesday, October 01, 2008

new apartment .. again..

I have to move to a new place by the end of Oct. I found this place very quick, only one look, then decided to rent it already (not very choosy right :p)

Not because I like this place very much, but with the budget i willing to spend, and the distance from office, and the apartment condition, i think it's a good deal.

So, how is the new place look like?
It's much smaller than the place I stay currently, only 33 sq. meter (it's about 330 sq. ft if not mistaken).
It's small, but it equip with all the basic furniture, such as tv, fridge, washing machine, sofa (although it's old till i feel my ass pain while sit on it), desk and etc

The bad thing about this place is the 'room', it is at the fake second floor of apartment, where covered with carpet. Imagine that at this 2nd floor, for a person as short as me, cannot stand straight on it, so, it's really just a place to sleep -> just lay down, but not stand up.
I am worry I might feel stuffy sleep at this kind of place. If this is the case, then maybe I will just sleep at the living area, this is the worst thing i can imagine.
Another thing is about the carpet, it is very dusty, I'm thinking hard what to put on top of the it so that I can easily clean up later. Any good suggestion for me?

Here are some photos about it, it's lot of cleaning work need to be done...





bed room

kitchen

small bathroom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like a very nice condition room. The room also looks special. Good to hear that you found a room.