Saturday, October 04, 2008

my 'hobby'

This might be a bit disgusting, it's about cleaning up after all, if you can't stand dirty stuff, then please don't read this.

OK.. sometimes I do clean my spec to pasttime. And sometimes means, can be once a year or so :p, depends on when the mood come.
I forgot when was my last cleaning, so today found it's really full of dust. You know where is the dirties place? It is at the 'holder' part that near to my nose, I guess it's due to the dust, with some sweat then it make it 'stick' to it



It take 1.5 hours to screw it open, clean it, polish it, and put it back. I enjoy doing it, just feel so good when finally see it's clean and clear now ;)


Ah, wonder how can I clean it with my 'weak eyes' when not wearing spec??
...
...
...
aiya ... i wear the other spec. lah :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

我的电脑坏了好多天了,最近才买了新的。
所以你的blog address就找不到了。
幸好你那天email给我了!
:)

我最近比较忙,忙着赚钱!因为这里的生活越来越艰难了。唉....
对了,我在网上开了二手书店,你有时间可以上来看看。
http://kbaobao.blogspot.com

titi的阿花

p/s:那天阿chuah打电话来,还真吓了我一跳,他托我问候你呢。还说你哪一天会来大马,我们再聚聚。你几时会来啊?

mf said...

hey.. surprise to get ur comments here :)

I do visit ur blog and kbaobao always to check if anything interesting there

is ur kbaobao buying 2nd book? i want to sell some also

Anonymous said...

no woh...
may be i discuss with my partner then let u know lo...