Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mountain tracking - YinShiTan

Ya.. I would say this is a tracking trip instead of climbing trip. And this mountain is not as what we have in MY, we have real forest, while this is only stone and dust, no 'big' tree, where we will feel calm when go into the forest.

This is the EMEA group activity, and due to the internal transformation, there will be no more EMEA group after this. So this is sort of my first and last activity with the EMEA group.
The total journey only takes 1.5 hour, some people wanted more! They said it's just start to feel the 'umph' and then the journey was end, just too short!
Well, for me, I feel very difficult at the stage when almost get the end of climbing. Difficult to 'take up' my legs, difficult to breath.
I lack of exercise after come here. And.. I get hurt my legs AFTER 'landed' safely in the rest area... I think it's all because of slow reaction after get too tired... sigh..old already...

Climbing
Flowers


'Somebody' pig leg :D

Who is this ??

As usual, there are more photos in the album..

No comments: